3SX Fuel Bulkhead w/ NO PUMP to Stock Line
* Style of wiring may change between batches *
3SX re-released our 3SX Fuel Pump Sending Units! These units define versatility in your fuel system - from STOCK to 1000+ hp! These kits include custom aluminum bulkheads that are basically the LAST sending unit you'll ever buy! They are set up with AN10 ports for feed and AN8 ports for return - meaning they can be adapted down to serve as a stock replacement unit on a stock SOHC or adapted to run however much fuel and power you are going for! The wiring is properly insulated and "putty'd" in place ensuring a safe seal for the electrical connections. The hanger bracket accommodates all of the "smaller" pumps from Walbro, Aeromotive, and AEM. Or remove the bracket and the giant Fuelab Prodigy pumps directly attach to the sending unit allowing for up to their 1800hp rated 722 lph / 190 gph 42402 series pump..you can even run duals!
All of these sending unit bulkhead kits INCLUDE a new OEM gasket/seal for where the sending unit mounts to the tank.
The fuel gauge level/bobber assembly is NOT included...you must remove the level sender from your old assembly
1) You will have to transfer your original gauge sender and bobber from your old sending unit to this one. It's only 2 screws.
2) You will also have to wire this unit into your factory system. Instructions are included.
3) Disconnecting the factory fuel sending line can be a challenge. This hose can often get corroded or damaged from trying to remove it to either drop the fuel tank or remove the fuel sending unit. It is recommended that you disconnect this line FIRST from the long line running up under the vehicle rather than at sending unit - the line's ends are not swivels and can damage the sending unit if you try to disconnect it there first. You can see this line from under the car near between the tank and rear subframe assembly as pictured here.
4) You may need to modify the fuel sending unit cover plate a little to allow for clearance of the fittings. Alternately, you could just space it up as it is not a "sealed" cover.
5) A new OEM fuel pump sending unit gasket/seal IS included!
Wiring Harness Plug End
Now that we have sourced various harness plug connectors, we are also INCLUDING the male and female 3SX 6-pin 2x3 Harness Plug Connectors so you can more easily wire your new bulkhead to plug into the stock wiring!
If your fuel sending unit looks like this one below, then you NEED one of these bulkheads!!!